Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Drapes Done






The drapes for the Cloud are done! There was some trial and error with the sliders and several - well more than several - sewing machine needles were broken in the first two drape construction with the pesky plastic doo dahs. After carefully examining several different AIrstreams in SIlverton, I discovered that there was another doo dah that looked like it would work better. I ordered plastic G sliders from Vintage Trailer Supply and they DID work better.

The fabric is a long time favorite. My Mom bought 2 vintage curtains from a dealer at Stars many many years ago. They were at Pops cabin as a duvet cover and curtains for one of the bedrooms. She passed them along to me when Pops got its facelift this year. I love the way it looks in the Cloud, makes it feel like my own cozy cabin.

LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment